Sunday 3 October 2010

October so far...

So, we've only had 3 days of October, and already it feels like it's been October for a million years. The reasons for this are as follows:

I have a cold.

Today I saw lots of family (parentals, sibs, nephs, nieces)

It has been raining a lot.

I have a million tonnes of work to get through.

It is mostly dark and a bit dismal.


Tonight I might make soup for tea. Partly because it would mostly consist of potato, carrot and parsnip, which are rather October-y vegetables, and partly because it will feel like I am cramming as many vitamins in my system as possible, without overdosing on vitamin supplements.

On a lighter note, I am rediscovering Alessi's Ark, which still makes me think of Bjork.


I wonder if I can have another lemsip yet...


The end.

1 comment:

  1. awww. October ills are yucky. Feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete