Friday 8 October 2010

Wishing

1. I like that I had my hair cut short(-ish), but occasionally wish I had the sort of long luscious L'Oréal locks that would make me look glamorous no matter what I'm wearing.

2. I don't mind saving a bit of money, but occasionally wish I could buy lots of lovely clothes that I don't need, but would really like.

3. I like that I can get away with wearing short(-ish) skirts, but occasionally wish I had the svelte Keira Knightley type figure that can pull off the Art Nouveau 20s style, and everything else besides.

4. I like that I can play the piano a bit, but occasionally wish I was really really good at it.

5. I'm glad that I'm happy in my own company, but occasionally wish I had some friends a bit more nearby. I miss going to the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment