Monday 11 October 2010

Dangerous Recklessness

Every now and then, the feeling of irrepressible restlessness niggles away at my insides.

It makes me want to do reckless things and stops me caring about their consequences.

So far, its manifestations are still benign. So far, I have painted my nails Ivy Green, cut my own hair and bought clothes I can't afford.

I took off the nail varnish before work today, only cut my fringe and didn't actually spend a massive amount.

The sensible person in me is, at the moment, still winning. The Dangerous Reckless is there bubbling up from the inside.

And I'm not sure how much longer I can hold her off.

1 comment:

  1. dangerous reckless can be exciting rewarding or it can be painful scary. I know. Hope you can figure out how to be dangerous reckless sensible all at once. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete