Things I have observed this week:
1. I have absolutely plenty of clothes, yet I seem to keep buying them, without really knowing why I do it.
2. Petrol gets gradually more expensive the further along the A43/M1 you travel (from Market Harborough to Woburn Sands)
3. The nurse who didn't give me antibiotics for my clogged up sinuses was doing her job, and doing it well, despite my irritation at her apparent disregard for my achey face.
4. Paintballing makes people really tired.
5. Profusely eating lots of cake and drinking copious teas and coffees causes an expansion of waistline.
6. Changing the clocks back makes me want to hibernate.