Sunday 29 January 2012

Perceiving the New



This was the verse I 'got' when weighing up the options of staying in Stammo, and leaving for Ketters. I felt like I nearly missed out on a new life, and new opportunity and new future when I nearly stayed there instead of coming here, and I have to say, I'm pretty glad I came.


I'm not sure what specifically is going to spring up next, but I've been recently thinking about the amazing people and bits of life there are here already, and getting excited about what's next.


There's something a bit hard about 'forgetting the former things', especially the particularly formative 'former things' that appear to have become ingrained. I mean, the more difficult, or negative formative things. They're the ones that were important to have experienced, but the ones that it is equally important not to dwell on.



That's all, really.

Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment