On the third day of advent, I :
- have received 3 Christmas cards in total
- ate too much chocolate (thank you, landlords)
- should have gone to bed ages ago
- ran the department on my own for a day
- sewed up lots of holes and worn out bits of clothing
- still have a headache
I also made the mistake of looking up 'sinusitis' on Wikipedia. It warned me that... "in extreme cases the patient may experience mild personality changes, headache, altered consciousness, visual problems, and, finally, seizures, coma, and possibly death."
Great, thanks Wikipedia.